Clayco is seeking a professional to help bring our extensive collection of projects to life. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for creativity while being able to develop a working knowledge of the industry. This position will be based out of the St. Louis office and will report to the Corporate Marketing Manager.
• Organize, coordinate and produce qualifications and proposal responses as well as presentations that meet the project specific requirements.
• Work with Marketing and Communications teams to coordinate marketing collateral to support sales.
• Manage multiple projects with varying timelines
• Experience with an architecture, engineering or construction firm creating and submitting marketing packages
• BA or Associates of Design, Marketing or a related discipline
• 4+ years of experience designing clean, professional marketing materials
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit their info to Langleyk@claycorp.com
KAI Design & Build (KAI) is seeking a smart, experienced professional to lead our marketing department. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to shape the team and grow its capabilities.
In this position, you will work with architects, engineers, construction professionals, and our sales team, leading all marketing activities for our five locations.
• Provide overall direction for the marketing department, including marketing staff and consultants
• Management of business development and proposal efforts, including directing and assisting with writing, graphics and layout, coordination, etc.
• Strategic preparation and support of interview presentations
• Management of corporate communications, including direction and support for public relations, events, website, social media, advertising, corporate identity, etc.
• Marketing/strategic planning in collaboration with company leadership
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) designation highly desirable
• 5+ years of A/E/C industry experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop)
• Excellent writing and communication skills; graphic design capabilities a plus
• Involvement in professional and community organizations, including SMPS
• Ability to lead a team and an interest in mentoring others
KAI offers a fun and exciting work environment with a strong commitment to our core values. Just a few of the benefits of working with us include:
• 4 1⁄2 day work weeks (half-day Fridays)
• Employee events (such as trivia luncheons, ping-pong tournaments, and family outings)
• Business casual dress
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• 401(k) program with match
• Career growth/training, including attendance at SMPS and other organizational events and conferences
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to Michael B. Kennedy, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About KAI Design & Build:
KAI is a design and build firm built upon a foundation of teamwork and collaboration. Our strategy is focused on success — project success, client success and team success. The firm offers architecture, MEP engineering, and construction services. Headquartered in St. Louis, KAI has locations in Dallas, San Antonio, Atlanta, and Omaha.
For more information, visit www.kai-db.com.
KPFF has been an industry leader in civil and structural engineering for over 50 yrs. We are seeking a highly motivated full time Project Cost Accountant to join our team in St Louis, MO.
· Prepare and process all project related Billing in BST10 software
· Create and maintain all projects in BST10 Software
· Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
· Ensure accurate GL coding and resolve invoice discrepancies
· Minimum 5 years related accounts payable experience
· Solid understanding of basic accounts payable process
· Proficient MS office application skills (Word, Excel) and Outlook
Other Desired Experience:
· Experience with BST Global accounting systems
· Experience developing custom reports utilizing Excel
· Positive attitude and ability to work in team environment
· Ability to adapt quickly, identify/resolve problems
· Detail oriented
Competitive benefits package
KPFF Consulting Engineers
1630 Des Peres Road, Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63131
KPFF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Jacobs, our focus on building long-term client relationships has helped us become one of the largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services however we are looking for an ISC to join our St Louis office!
The ISC supports sales pursuits in our DoD sector, including all branches of the military and several intelligence agencies, with particular emphasis on USACE, NAVFAC and USAF.
The ISC will research, develop, proofread, and edit technical and non-technical documents, prepare and develop sales documents and proposals in coordination with Sales, Operations and other Inside Sales staff.
5 years experience within an AEC company
5 years using Adobe Creative Suite & InDesign
Experience with SF 330s is required
Excellent communication skills including: grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting
Strong research and market analysis skills
Interested candidates should apply online at https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=BI%200002EL
Position Summary We’re looking for a hands-on, collaborative and energetic marketing assistant to assist with a variety of marketing and administrative activities. These include event planning, database management, and production of presentation and proposal materials. This position will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development team to support the development of client relationships and competitive bidding of major construction projects.
Assists with Coordination of Proposal and Presentation Production Process Responsible for providing administrative support in the project qualification and proposal process including: coordinating the collection of project-specific information and developing proposal content and other requirements to meet RFP guidelines and target assignment dates.
Creates presentations with PowerPoint and other tools.
Develops written materials including project lists, data sheets and resumes, often performing advanced functions on the CRM database.
Aids in creating and maintaining proposal graphics.
Coordinates finished project and employee photography.
Assists in printing, binding, mailing, etc. of final proposal product.
Provides Expertise in Marketing Tools.
Maintains CRM database including maintenance and data integrity of opportunities, projects, employees, clients, text library, project references and contacts along with mailing and special events information.
Conducts CRM database searches and reporting (monthly status reports, resume and project updaters, project set-up, marketing opportunities and others).
Gathers information regarding McCarthy projects and employees to include in proposal content.
Coordinates events including trade shows/conferences, client appreciation events, golf tournaments and community service projects.
Assists with public relations activities including creation and submittal of both internal and external awards for McCarthy’s projects and people.
Develops posts for social media outlets and writes stories for company Intranet site.
Provides Administrative Support to Marketing & BD Department Assists with Marketing & Business Development teams’ administrative needs.
Provides PR support to marketing and internal communications department.
Assists with annual business plan assembly.
Assists with internal meeting support.
Manages marketing supplies and storage.
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, English, or a related field. 0-2 years of administrative support experience, preferably in the marketing field. Desktop proficiency in all Microsoft applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, is preferred.Familiarity with CRM database management a plus. Strong written and verbal skills. Strict attention to detail. Exceptional organization skills. Ability to balance workload, prioritize projects and work under tight deadlines. Self-reliant, self-starter and multi-tasker.Positive thinker. A collaborative disposition with a “get it done” attitude.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply here: https://www.disabledperson.com/jobs/14368749-marketing-assistant