Senior Marketing Coordinator
Hastings+Chivetta is architectural firm dedicated to shaping campus life. At colleges and universities across the country, we design places that influence how people live on campus. These campuses are all alive, all connected and all evolving with time. Leading our services is an integrated team of 45+ architects, planners and interior designers guided by their shared commitment to collaboration and creativity. We are able to recruit and retain the best talent by offering competitive salaries, bonuses and professional development opportunities that allow of staff to remain challenged and engaged in their professions.
We are seeking to add an experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to our team.
• Develop proposals from start to finish: research, writing, editing, production
• Develop interview content and work with interview teams
• Market research and lead identification
• Write and prepare industry articles and presentations
• Write architectural award entries
• 7-10 years related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• A/E/C experience preferred
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
• Ability to independently coordinate in-house teams
• Capable of working on multiple projects with varying deadlines
• Highly organized
• Strong writing and communication skills
Please apply online: https://hcarchitects.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46
The PROPOSAL SPECIALIST will work in Lochmueller Group’s St. Louis office as part of the Marketing Department and manage all aspects of the proposal and qualifications development process including writing, editing, and lay-out of proposals for the Greater St. Louis area. The candidate will also assist with development of communications and marketing materials. Attention to detail, ability to cross-reference information from one document to another, and a great attitude under pressure are compulsory. Ability to interview technical staff and capture information accurately in a way that both technical and non-technical people can understand is also needed.
For more information about the position and to submit an application visit http://bit.ly/LochgroupApply.
One of the largest civil engineering firms in the St. Louis area, we are currently taking applications for a Full-Time Marketing Assistant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to help coordinate marketing efforts throughout the organization.
Experience Level: 1-3 years of experience in technical writing, marketing, communications, and/or graphic design, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime on occasion.
Location: Ultimately based in downtown St. Louis with reporting to Swansea, IL corporate office ideally 1 day per week. Initial months may require more time in Swansea.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with writing, graphic layout, and production of TWM’s submittals for RFPs, RFQs, and pre-qualifications;
• Maintain résumés, boilerplate information, project descriptions, photographs, and other marketing materials;
• Assist with data entry into client management system;
• Prepare newsletters and similar documents and coordinate their distribution;
• Assist with preparation of presentations, exhibits, general advertising, and other materials;
• Support special events and promotional activities and sometimes attend such events or make client visits as a representative of TWM;
• Help maintain company website and social media channels;
• Provide general marketing-related administrative support;
• Other duties as assigned.
• A college degree or college coursework in business, marketing, graphic communications, or related field, or equivalent experience in a similar position and setting.
• Good written and verbal communications skills, detail-oriented, organized, proactive.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines; willingness to work until the job is done.
• Experience in photography, photo editing, web design, and managing social media.
• Proficient with a variety of software, including MS Publisher, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Prezi, CRM platforms, and Adobe Photoshop. Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus.
• Prior experience with an engineering or architectural firm preferred.
• Valid driver’s license.
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off and more.
• To apply visit our How to Apply page (http://www.twm-inc.com/how-to-apply/) and follow the instructions.
• Use the application for Administrative positions.
• Indicate “Application – Marketing Assistant” in the subject of your email.
• An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary.
• If your software does not support this download, call (618) 624-4488 and ask that an application form be mailed to you. No other phone calls, please.
• Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying, and other Geospatial services in the St. Louis metropolitan region and beyond.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
We are looking for an entry level marketing assistant with strong writing skills and a passion to grow to join our team. We have a strong focus on future growth and are seeking an energetic, personable, and phone savvy individual to assist with a variety of marketing initiatives. This position requires a highly organized, attentive to detail, and proactive individual who can successfully juggle all facets of this job with ability to communicate, multi-task, prioritize, and follow through.
• Work with Marketing Director & Marketing Coordinator to assist in the execution of marketing and business development endeavors
• Develop and maintain marketing information systems, such as resumes, project experience lists, and project case studies, client files, mailing lists, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of qualifications, proposals, marketing correspondence, and marketing materials, including postcards, tri-folds, and brochures
• Develop background research on target markets and potential clients
• Assist in production and assembly of marketing presentations and related documents
• Conduct research & write drafts for press releases, blogs & social media entries
• Assist in updating website
• Assist in planning, scheduling and executing company events & meetings
• Coordinate mailings
• Coordinate production, distribution and shipping of above materials and other client deliverables within required schedules
• Coordinate print production, collating and binding for projects
• Maintain office contacts and marketing/communications database
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• 1-3 years of work experience, preferably as an administrative assistant or marketing assistant
• Experience in Architecture/Interior Design/Engineering/Construction industry preferred
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Cosential, WordPress, Blogger, etc.
• Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling, and overall business/technical writing abilities; press release experience preferred with the ability to accurately proofread
• Website update skills desirable
• Graphic design capability with page layout skills and attention to visual details helpful
• Responsive to strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional attitude
• Good phone demeanor and helpful personality
• Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure and with confidential information
Please include a cover letter and writing samples with your resume.
Oculus Inc. delivers comprehensive architecture, interior design, planning and move management services with a driving aesthetic to Connect | Shape | Move people, experiences, sensibilities and spaces. Oculus creates high-performance design that supports business change and promotes business value for clients in the commercial, education, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, restaurant and workplace industries. Oculus has offices in St. Louis, Dallas, and Portland, OR, is WBE-certified and is regularly cited in top industry rankings for architecture and design. Oculusinc.com.
Oculus provides a great of benefits package and a fun professional work environment, and supports our local communities with philanthropic activities.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and writing samples at: https://oculusinc.com/join-our-team/marketing-assistant/
The St. Charles City-County Library is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual committed to building strong relationships and critical community partnerships to serve as our Chief Communications and Engagement Officer (CCEO). It is an exciting time in our history, with a newly adopted strategic plan calling on us to redefine the way we work — how we engage our community and advancing community awareness is key to our success. This new position is critical for us moving forward as we revitalize and shape our facilities for the future through our facilities master plan, strengthen our service model to increase customer access and use, and increase private and public support of the Library.
A member of the Executive Team reporting to the Director & CEO, the CCEO will lead the strategic direction of the Library’s communications, public relations, and community engagement initiatives to raise awareness of our unique place in the community. The successful candidate will develop and maintain the Library’s brand strategy to build and sustain the Library’s reputation within the community. The politically savvy candidate will develop and implement a robust program of community engagement to build strategic partnerships and to gather direct feedback from key stakeholder groups. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of St. Charles County and connections within one or more key constituent groups within the community.
Primary functions of the position include:
● Organizational Strategy and Leadership
● Brand Identity and Public Relations
● Community Engagement
● Advancement of the Library’s Mission, Vision, and Values
Above all, we are looking for a leader who is able and willing to collaborate and connect with staff at all levels in the organization to meet immediate strategic goals:
● plan for expansion to serve a growing population,
● enhance events, classes, and outreach services to attract new customers,
● strengthen a customer-centered service model, and
● advance digital and technology services for customers and staff
A Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s Degree preferred. Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in related area, preferably with a government, non-profit, or mission-driven organization. Proven success navigating and leading complex organizational change is needed.
Employees of the St. Charles City-County Library enjoy a full benefit package including a pension plan with life-time benefit, competitive salary range from $75,000 to $107,000 and great location! The St. Charles City-County Library District is located in the Greater St. Louis area, approximately 30 miles northwest of downtown St. Louis. St. Charles County offers the culture and amenities of a big city while giving residents the safety and convenience of a suburban center. With a low cost of living and plenty of free family-friendly attractions, over 350,000 people call St. Charles County home. Recent publications have named the area one of the best places to live in America, with Money magazine (Sept, 2017) citing its low crime, good public schools, and modest housing prices. With an operating budget of over $19 million, our twelve library branches are located in some of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Missouri, and poised to grow right along with them. Visit our website, www.myLibrary.org for more information about our Library.
For immediate consideration, please send resume, library application, and other materials to HR@stchlibrary.org by August 2, 2019.
For a full description – https://www.mylibrary.org/sites/default/files/ckfinder/files/032_263%20Chief%20Communications%20and%20Engagement%20Officer%20Job%20Description%20Approved%206_11_19.pdf