- This event has passed.
“Table Talk” – Idea Exchange Roundtables
November 7, 2018
Every organization has its “pain points” – issues or items that cause stress of annoyance. Wouldn’t it be great to discuss these issues with like-minded colleagues at other firms and organizations in the AEC industry? Join us for a lively discussion to generate ideas, best practices, and to hear what others are doing to make things easier at their workplace.
“Table Talk” will consist of attendee roundtables led by one moderator to discuss three industry related topics. Attendees will exchange ideas and generate strategies to address these “pain points.” Attendees will be able to specify whether they’d prefer to sit at a table geared for Marketing or BD. Topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Marketing: Blogging and Content Marketing, Proposal Outlines & Kickoff Meetings (Keeping Deadlines On Track), Internal Communication
- Business Development: Strategic Planning, CRM, Client Appreciation
- Ideas and strategies for improved customer engagement
- New approaches to managing common “pain points” encountered in the workplace
- Best practices to retain and grow a customer base
1 CEU is available for this program.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
1415 S 18th Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
Student Member: $20
Student Nonmember: $25
Please RSVP by Friday, November 2, 2018.
NOTE: To ensure we can comfortably accommodate all attendees, anyone who registers after 11/2/18 will be charged an additional $10 walk-in fee.