- This event has passed.
Interactive Webinar – Managing Up: Working Successfully With Any Type of Boss
June 19 @ 7:45 am - 9:15 am$15 – $30
Join SMPS St. Louis for breakfast and an interactive webinar as we learn about “Managing Up: Working Successfully With Any Type of Boss” from Mary Abbajay.
Our bosses have enormous influence over our ability to succeed, thrive, and advance in our organizations, careers, and leadership journey. Establishing strong, productive working relationships with those above us is the single most effective way to accelerate success in any organization. Whether you’re reporting to a supervisor, VP, top executive, or a board of directors, managing up is a skill that we all need.
This interactive webinar provides proven strategies and techniques to increase cooperation and collaboration between those who have different power levels, perspectives, and personalities. Learning to effectively manage up is good for you, good for your boss, and good for your organization.
Throughout the webinar, we will break into quick open forum discussions to share best practices and resources among program attendees.
- Attendees will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the book Managing Up by Mary Abbajay. (Must be present to win.)
- SMPS Webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program.
- Webinar will not be available for personal viewing after the event. Registrants must be present to participate.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- 7:45 AM – 9:15 AM (7:45-8:00am Networking and Welcome; 8:00-9:15am Webinar and Breakout Discussions)
- G&W Engineering (138 Weldon Parkway, Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043, USA)
- Member: $20
- Nonmember: $30
- CPSM: $15
Please RSVP by end of day Monday, June 17.