- This event has passed.
SMPS Meet and Eat – CPSM Certification
February 15, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Come learn what the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification is all about! Whether you are a marketer, business developer or the employer of one, learning the skills necessary for CPSM certification will help you take your organization to the next level. A SMPS CPSM is recognized as an individual who has met a rigorous standard of experience and expertise in marketing professional services and who agrees to adhere to the ethics and responsibilities of the profession as outlined in the CPSM Code of Ethics.
Why should you study for your CPSM exam? Earning a CPSM designation offers you a wide range of important benefits including:
– Enhanced credibility as a professional in the A/E/C community
– Increased knowledge in strategic market planning, market research, plan implementation, business development, and promotion
– Expanded professional network
– Improved ability to compete in the job market
– Career advancement
– Increased potential for additional compensation and benefits
– Public recognition in the roster of CPSMs on the SMPS web site
– Invitation to CPSM-only educational and networking programs
– Access to the CPSM communities on MySMPS and LinkedIn
In addition, SMPS St. Louis will reimburse the exam fee for up to three members who take and pass the exam prior to August 31, 2018. Please join us to learn more about CPSM certification by talking with current CPSMs as well as others interested in taking the exam.
The program will be led by two of our chapter’s CPSM certified professionals, Amanda Bohnert, Director of Marketing – S.M. Wilson & Co. and Carie Dunn, Director of Marketing – Trivers Associates. Amanda and Carie will walk through the requirements, benefits and steps of obtaining a CPSM certification.
“After 10 years, I continue to see the benefits of my CPSM certification. From the great local programs here in St. Louis to both Regional and National conferences, I have learned so many new things and new ways of doing old things that I have been able to bring back to my job.”
Carie Dunn, CPSM
Director of Marketing, Trivers Associates
Thursday, February 15, 2018
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
2103 Sulphur Avenue, (Hampton @ Wilson)
St. Louis, Missouri 63139, USA
RSVP by Wednesday, February 14, 2018