Hastings+Chivetta Architects is a team of 50+ talented professionals whose specialties include master planning, architecture and interior design. We are seeking a highly-motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to join our team. The right candidate with work with the Directors of Marketing and Client Development to help implement firm-wide initiatives.
• Maintain firm-wide CRM
• Maintain and update marketing collateral using InDesign and PowerPoint
• Conduct market research
• Prepare SOQs
• Update company website
• Order and maintain marketing supplies
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Experience in the A/E/C industry preferred but not required
Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
If you are interested in joining our firm, and meet the requirements, please visit http://www.hastingschivetta.com/careers/ to apply for the position.
We are looking for someone who has great enthusiasm and is a self-starter, can take direction and is looking for a career. An entry level position which plans, creates, and produces marketing, advertising, multimedia and sales materials under the guidance of the marketing manager. In this role you will be responsible for production of business-to-business related promotional materials designed to encourage participation in energy efficiency program(s). Outreach will include multimedia, tradeshow and event coordination, and developing relationships with associations to maximize market penetration. You may work with company management, business development team, engineering team, and program development team as assigned to keep on top of new innovations and to help in the implementation of marketing initiatives. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to print and mail house quotes and fulfillment, program participant research, signage design and purchasing, coordination and research of events and speaking opportunities, managing video production, developing and presenting marketing reports, developing content for websites and social media as well as basic administrative assignments. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, and other marketing team personnel. Develops solutions to assigned problems of varying scope.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite software including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Skilled in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Graphic design experience a must. Positive attitude, detail oriented with great organizational skills, able to work against deadlines, results driven, graphic design experience, able to juggle multiple projects, excellent communication skills – written and verbal a must, experienced and comfortable working with all levels within an organization. Be prepared to submit writing and design samples upon request.
Experience with survey, event management, email campaign, and webinar service programs preferred. Experience in writing and editing proposals/grants a plus. Preference given to those with energy efficiency experience.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
Please apply here: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25037&siteid=5010#jobDetails=448583_5010
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Market Leader
Location: St. Louis, MO
Ross & Baruzzini is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional to join our marketing team in St. Louis. Successful candidate for the Marketing Specialist position will work collaboratively with market leaders, business development and technical leads to prepare winning proposals and presentations. Specifically, this person will lead production efforts for RFP/RFQ responses including: analysis of RFP requirements and preparation of outline to identify tasks and assign responsibilities, coordinate with sub-consultants, draft/edit text, and produce final project for delivery. Successful candidates must have excellent writing and editing skills as well as keen attention to detail. The position will operate as part of the corporate marketing team and will also have responsibility for larger marketing support across the organization, as needed.
For more details about the position or to apply on-line, please visit our career site at https://rossbar.hirecentric.com/jobs/138993.html
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Leader based in our St. Louis office. Primary responsibilities include:
• Work closely with office and firm leadership in creating and implementing a strategic business development plan.
• Develop and maintain a client network within our targeted business areas.
• Represent the firm at designated local professional conferences and industry events.
• Participate in the development of new business presentations, providing strategic client information gathered during research and market analysis.
• Collaborate with marketing team members.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 10 years of related industry experience with a proven track record in business development required. Experience in the Education and/or Science and Technology market place desired. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek CRM and/or Vision, and Salesforce preferred. Ability to travel domestically required.
Visit our career site at http://careers.cannondesign.com/jobs/7665436-buisness-development-leader to apply.
HERA is seeking a full-time marketing coordinator to provide marketing support to our St. Louis, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Washington DC offices. The successful candidate will help build and reinforce the organization’s role and reputation as a leading laboratory planning provider.
• Proposal management – Collaboration with technical staff to develop responses to RFPs; establish a strategy and timeline for response; assemble content; maintain brand guidelines; write proposal sections; edit copy developed by technical staff.
• Marketing materials upkeep – Develop marketing materials such as statements of qualification and presentation materials; develop and update standard materials such as staff resumes and project descriptions; assist in the development and maintenance of a library of materials.
• Marketing communications – Write and edit news items, announcements, awards submissions and press releases.
• Business development support – Coordinate HERA attendance and participation at conferences and business events; develop and maintain relationships within the A/E/C community.
HERA offers its employees a benefits package which includes: competitive salary, health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), three (3) weeks PTO (personal time off), 9-½ holidays annually, summer schedule, professional development, flexible work schedule and more.
For additional information, please visit herain.com/careers. Please submit a resume and cover letter to Principal Ken Mohr at herainc.com/careers or email@example.com.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, furniture procurement, graphic design, planning, construction and real estate development services to a wide variety of clients, including housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and retail.
Lawrence Group is seeking a marketing manager to help drive our marketing programs and proposal process. The ideal candidate will mentor marketing team members, produce high quality marketing collateral and improve internal processes. This position will promote Lawrence Group’s culture and core values and advance them throughout our organization and our people.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TBE Architects seeks a highly-qualified Marketing Assistant to manage all the activities that make a marketing department successful. The candidate will support the firm’s marketing vision through coordination of Conferences, Advertising (print, website, social media), etc.; and to support (off-site) VP Client Development and Director of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate Conferences from inception to completion
• Create specialized literature
• Assist in creating booth visual aids/props; Print Ads
• Registration/Schedule Set-up/tear-down (booth logistics, packing & shipping)
• Creation of e-mail “blasts” for special promotions
• Firm website and social media maintenance/presence
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred; 5-7 years’ experience in event coordination/graphic design in lieu of degree
• Adept in Graphic Design
• Mastery of Adobe Suite and PowerPoint
• Manage multiple projects with varying timelines
• Attention to Detail
• Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and under critical deadlines
Send resume and cover letter to Kay Koonce, email@example.com