Are you a skilled writer with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy coordinating the work of others to accomplish goals? If you’re ready for a new opportunity to market professional services in the engineering / geospatial / land surveying industry, TWM wants to hear from you.
One of the largest civil engineering firms in the St. Louis area, we are currently taking applications for a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator with the knowledge, skills and abilities to help lead marketing efforts throughout the organization.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil, Structural, and Rail Engineering, Surveying, and Geospatial services in the St. Louis metropolitan region and beyond.
Competitive salary and exceptional bonus incentives. Regular salary reviews. Non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan and more.
Location: Swansea, Illinois
Minimum Experience: 5-10 years
Apply at http://www.twm-inc.com/marketing-coordinator/
Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
To be officially considered for a position at Shannon & Wilson, resumes must be submitted online at this link: http://www.shannonwilson.com/career-opportunities.html.
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Position Type: SW – Full-time
Education Level: SW-BS
Travel %: SW-10%
Job Categories: Professional Services
– Prepare high quality Prime and subconsultant Proposals and SF 330’s.
– Organize and coordinate elements of complex proposals with limited supervision.
– Work with technical staff on go/no-go forms.
– Attend pre-proposal meetings and document debrief sessions.
– Assist with in-house win strategy sessions and shortlist interview preparation.
– Create and maintain marketing materials such as resumes, biographies, project descriptions, project photographs, and collateral materials.
– Research and communicate potential business leads and pursuits and prepare weekly reports.
– Perform input, maintenance, and templates for Cosential database.
– Maintain client relationship management (CRM) information.
– Create advertisements, graphics, and sales-related metrics, documents, and records.
– Coordinate special events (e.g., conferences/exhibits).
– Plan, conduct, and coordinate awards submissions and presentations, press releases, and articles in trade publications, local media, and company website and social media.
– Review the work of lower-level Marketing Coordinators.
– Interact with and facilitate communications with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
– Follow Shannon & Wilson’s Quality Assurance policy.
– Follow and promote Shannon & Wilson’s Health & Safety and Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
– Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field.
– 6 to 9 years of marketing experience with an Architectural/Engineering/ Construction services firm.
– Strong analytical and organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
– Excellent, writing, proofreading, editing, and document production skills.
– Creative with exceptional attention to detail and strong design sensibility.
– Superior ability to communicate tactfully and diplomatically, both written and verbally.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with a good understanding of the time critical nature of proposals and other marketing tasks
– Must be able to balance multiple deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
– Must be willing and able to travel for marketing meetings, training, and/or to support the needs of other Shannon & Wilson offices for varying periods of time.
– Basic knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development strategies.
– Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat required; familiarity with Visio, InDesign, Photoshop, and a CRM Database is desired.
Typically, depending on an applicant’s education, experience, other qualifications they possess, if they are a fit for the company and local office culture, and the current business needs, a Mid-Level Marketing Coordinator typically would be placed at a Shannon & Wilson Office Services IV or V level.
Shannon & Wilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for someone who has great enthusiasm and is a self-starter, can take direction and is looking for a career. An entry level position which plans, creates, and produces marketing, advertising, multimedia and sales materials under the guidance of the marketing manager. In this role you will be responsible for production of business-to-business related promotional materials designed to encourage participation in energy efficiency program(s). Outreach will include multimedia, tradeshow and event coordination, and developing relationships with associations to maximize market penetration. You may work with company management, business development team, engineering team, and program development team as assigned to keep on top of new innovations and to help in the implementation of marketing initiatives. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to print and mail house quotes and fulfillment, program participant research, signage design and purchasing, coordination and research of events and speaking opportunities, managing video production, developing and presenting marketing reports, developing content for websites and social media as well as basic administrative assignments. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, and other marketing team personnel. Develops solutions to assigned problems of varying scope.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite software including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Skilled in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Graphic design experience a must. Positive attitude, detail oriented with great organizational skills, able to work against deadlines, results driven, graphic design experience, able to juggle multiple projects, excellent communication skills – written and verbal a must, experienced and comfortable working with all levels within an organization. Be prepared to submit writing and design samples upon request.
Experience with survey, event management, email campaign, and webinar service programs preferred. Experience in writing and editing proposals/grants a plus. Preference given to those with energy efficiency experience.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
Please apply here: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25037&siteid=5010#jobDetails=448583_5010
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Market Leader
Location: St. Louis, MO
Ross & Baruzzini is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional to join our marketing team in St. Louis. Successful candidate for the Marketing Specialist position will work collaboratively with market leaders, business development and technical leads to prepare winning proposals and presentations. Specifically, this person will lead production efforts for RFP/RFQ responses including: analysis of RFP requirements and preparation of outline to identify tasks and assign responsibilities, coordinate with sub-consultants, draft/edit text, and produce final project for delivery. Successful candidates must have excellent writing and editing skills as well as keen attention to detail. The position will operate as part of the corporate marketing team and will also have responsibility for larger marketing support across the organization, as needed.
For more details about the position or to apply on-line, please visit our career site at https://rossbar.hirecentric.com/jobs/138993.html
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Leader based in our St. Louis office. Primary responsibilities include:
• Work closely with office and firm leadership in creating and implementing a strategic business development plan.
• Develop and maintain a client network within our targeted business areas.
• Represent the firm at designated local professional conferences and industry events.
• Participate in the development of new business presentations, providing strategic client information gathered during research and market analysis.
• Collaborate with marketing team members.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 10 years of related industry experience with a proven track record in business development required. Experience in the Education and/or Science and Technology market place desired. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek CRM and/or Vision, and Salesforce preferred. Ability to travel domestically required.
Visit our career site at http://careers.cannondesign.com/jobs/7665436-buisness-development-leader to apply.